- Submitted: Sep 11 2011 06:43 PM
- Last Updated: Sep 11 2011 06:43 PM
- File Size: 318.82KB
- Views: 7377
- Downloads: 9,473
- Compatible with 10.5.x Leopard: No
- Compatible with 10.6.x Snow Leopard: No
- Compatible with 10.7.x Lion: Yes
- Compatible with 10.8.x Mountain Lion: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.9.x Mavericks: Unkown
Download IOATAFamily for Lion 1.0
It enables booting and installing from SATA IDE Enhanced/Compatible Mode. It's for those who can't boot/install with AHCI nor have this option in BIOS. ONLY FOR ICHx-based SATA chipsets/southbridges. That means, no VIAATA or no JMicron.
It should also allow you to see all SATA ports in your system.
Tested and working on an Asus Maximus II Formula (P45) MotherBoard in Enhanced IDE SATA Mode.