- Submitted: Sep 03 2011 04:03 PM
- Last Updated: Sep 03 2011 04:03 PM
- File Size: 5.21MB
- Views: 5436
- Downloads: 6,150
- Compatible with 10.5.x Leopard: No
- Compatible with 10.6.x Snow Leopard: No
- Compatible with 10.7.x Lion: Yes
- Compatible with 10.8.x Mountain Lion: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.9.x Mavericks: Unkown
Download ATOM Lion Kernel (10.7.1) 1.0
You Have to Rename The File to mach_kernel
More Details http://blog.nawcom.com/
In OSKext.cpp, I ditched a goto so a kext in /Extra/Extensions.mkext or /Extra/Extensions/*.kext will not be disregarded if you are also loading kernelcache which also contains that same kext (versions don’t matter in this case) at the same time. Before it would simply disregard the kext in /E/E and goto finish – now it continues down and does version checking between the two to see which one to use first.
Some still-current issues with loading kernelcache + /E/E at the same time though – if you are using a parent kext in /E/E in which a kext in /S/L/E depends on and it ends up overriding the lower-version equivalent parent kext in /S/L/E, you will result in a linking error. I will look into it later, but if anyone is willing to play around with this issue, then have fun.
ext up in bootstrap.cpp is the core part of what gets the kernel to load /E/E when it is also loading kernelcache instead of ignoring it, credit goes to meklort. This simply injects readBooterExtensions() into the right spot to get it loading the mkext.
Credits to Nawcom
- 4,492 Total Files
- 22 Total Categories
- 1,619 Total Authors
- 14,330,245 Total Downloads
- AppleHDA-272.50-ALC887-VD-Universal for Mac OSX El Capitan Latest File
- InsanelyDeepak Latest Submitter