- Submitted: Aug 05 2011 08:06 PM
- Last Updated: Aug 05 2011 08:06 PM
- File Size: 1.12MB
- Views: 87750
- Downloads: 112,791
- Compatible with 10.5.x Leopard: No
- Compatible with 10.6.x Snow Leopard: Yes
- Compatible with 10.7.x Lion: Yes
- Compatible with 10.8.x Mountain Lion: Yes
- Compatible with 10.9.x Mavericks: Yes
Download Kext Wizard 3.7.10 1.06 Votes
1. Maintenance: Repair permissions, and rebuild cache for Extra and System/Library/Extensions.
Both directories: Extra/Extensions and Extra/KextStore are supported.
2. Installation: Install kexts to Extra or S/L/E and create mkext.
3. Unpacker: Check mkext's content kexts and unpack it.
4. Kext Information: Check kext's architectures and dependencies.
5. Loaded: Shows list of currently loaded kexts in system.
There's no need to repair permissions in Disk Utility, after using this tool.
Installation and Maintenance can be executed for any OS X partition. Not only /.
Works on Snow Leopard and Lion.
Universal binary: x86_64 and i386.
Languages: Polish, English.
I would never make this application without support and ideas by osx86.org.pl team. Thank you, guys!
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- 4,344 Total Files
- 22 Total Categories
- 1,011 Total Authors
- 13,619,955 Total Downloads
- Intel HD 4400 QE/CI Patch For Yosemite 10.10.2 + OpenCL Latest File
- DeeKay Goswami Latest Submitter
266 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
21 members, 245 guests, 0 anonymous users
anatolman, vogloblin, netiitow, iDrink, MikeSan, marcelosms, nicklepsky, cokemusic, mmtraxx, bartasol, asghardante, franckone, DJmdk, shawnvalerio, smelost, cafw, oyo, LogicPro, MacGrumel, bayard, kennycgchen28