- Submitted: Jan 17 2011 10:42 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 17 2011 10:42 PM
- File Size: 2.79MB
- Views: 2451
- Downloads: 3,572
- Compatible with 10.5.x Leopard: Not sure
- Compatible with 10.6.x Snow Leopard: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.7.x Lion: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.8.x Mountain Lion: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.9.x Mavericks: Unkown
Download ATI Radeon 4670 kexts set for DVI-out 1.0
Only working on desktop ATI Radeon HD 4670 system with both DVI and VGA (and optional HDMI connector).
Remove all the 3 existing kexts from your S/L/E directory and install these 3 modified kexts with kext utility. Shutdown the system and replace your D-Sub/VGA cable with a DVI-cable and turn on your system. The video signal will now be redirected to the digital DVI connector. Enjoy !
The kexts are modified to use the Shrike framebuffer.
Install all the 3 kexts in this zip-file
- 4,344 Total Files
- 22 Total Categories
- 1,593 Total Authors
- 13,616,467 Total Downloads
- Intel HD 4400 QE/CI Patch For Yosemite 10.10.2 + OpenCL Latest File
- DeeKay Goswami Latest Submitter
258 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
17 members, 234 guests, 0 anonymous users
Yahoo (1), Bing (3), Google (3), john69, andrehtm, Artem_dc, gothomasc, iqballamo, Markitan, MacGrumel, mysticmerlin, andreizhdanov, MikeSan, IndrawanauR, Latverian, sharst, gcaunes, Adam0148, ivanov73, mario_alo