- Submitted: Apr 02 2010 10:04 PM
- Last Updated: Apr 02 2010 10:04 PM
- File Size: 2.32MB
- Views: 4759
- Downloads: 48,839
- Compatible with 10.5.x Leopard: No
- Compatible with 10.6.x Snow Leopard: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.7.x Lion: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.8.x Mountain Lion: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.9.x Mavericks: Unkown
Download 10.6.3 legacy kernel for INTEL/AMD 1.0
- Built-in kernel blacklister automatically blacklists bad kexts from loading. Therefore you don't need to use a disabler to disable it manually
- bigger dmesg Which translates to a larger log file so that you can troubleshoot easily
- uuid patching/fix Eliminates the need of UUID kext or specifying manually
- fsb detection
- cpu cache detection
- reboot fix- Eliminates the need of OpenHaltRestart and fixes shutdown/reboot issue
- sse3emu -SSE3 emulator for SSE2 processors . Bear in mind that most of the applications in Snow Leopard run fine with this emulator.
- some support for the new 6 core i7
- For people wanting to use XCode apps, I decided to add all the CHUD kexts to the kext blacklist. This means no more kp hell when installing and dealing with the development tools. If anyone thinks this is something that shouldn't be added, let me know.
- If you have SleepEnabler installed, your SleepEnabler kext will get updated. If you don't use it, don't worry about it - it won't get installed.
- All of the CPUIDs in the new versions of programs from the 10.6.3 update will get patched. this means you don't need to deal with the hell regarding iTunes, etc.
346 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
24 members, 314 guests, 0 anonymous users
Google (4), kajaba, Bing (3), phiter, MikeSan, ysutonto, Joa Barcena, Riggs_Martin, Mr.Scary, oland681, davetrex303, Maxair, henrybai, Mr MagOO, ilpirata81, cokemusic, mesias25, MacGrumel, vic120, Facebook (1), Michael Zhang, 翁哲祥, kruw_cawa, zolotous.com, Yufi Eko Firmansyah, urguviz, xxxcom