- Submitted: Nov 20 2009 08:09 PM
- Last Updated: Nov 20 2009 08:09 PM
- File Size: 63.61KB
- Views: 7638
- Downloads: 25,824
- Compatible with 10.5.x Leopard: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.6.x Snow Leopard: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.7.x Lion: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.8.x Mountain Lion: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.9.x Mavericks: Unkown
Download Fakesmc version 2.5 1.01 Votes
Reworked 3rd party patch for reading cpu temps, now kext does it on demand, not in loop. You can use Istat to monitor cpu temps, default tjmax value is 100, you can adjust it Info.plist, works only for intel’s core 2/core i7.
Added debug option to plist, possible values – true/false, if debug is “false”, you will not see messages – “key not found”, by default debug is disabled.
Fixed a small glitch with “compatible” string.