Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Issues in modifying the boot.plist

I originally installed Chimera 1.70 via MB{censored} as my boot loader. I wanted to incorporate flags such as busratio in boot.plist. I seem to be unable to find which file to modify. In my Extras folder I only have org.chameleon.Boot.plist. I have tried to manually modify it as well as using the Chameleon Wizard but not of my modifications take effect. I have tried to copy and modify a com.apple.Boot.plist in my Extras directory but again the boot loader does not make use of the flags.

If I edit via text editor or Chameleon Wizard the com.apple.Boot.plist in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and just add the busratio that I have been using upon boot, I get a kernel panic.

I have also upgraded to the latest version of Chameleon via Chameleon Wizard. Still, editing the chameleon.Boot.plist does not seem to work.

Any recommendations? I have looked all over bit I am stumped. I thought maybe the plist referenced by the bootloader was somehow in the "EFI" partition but I checked it and found nothing in there.

Thank you

1 answer to this question

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0